I've been sailing for about 1.5 years on a 13' hobbie and WW Potter P15.
My 30MkII is my 1st real boat of any size and weight. I have not sailed it
yet.  I'll be heading out for my 1st sail about 1 July.

When do you 30MkII owners start reefing above what wind speed?  I believe
the 30MkII is "tender", but have also read it is pretty "stiff" so I'm not
sure what to believe.  I'm not a fan of heeling yet, gets me a tid bit
nervous, but not as much since taking ASA 101,103/104 last month.

I have heard the 30MkII is pretty good carrying a lot of sail in light wind
and moves well.  I just needs to be reefed earlier than many boats to sail
flat.

What is considered decent wind for a 30MkII?  I fully understand that it is
based on skill.  In my ASA classes, we put in a reef in at about Beaufort
6/7 in Corpus Christi Bay, TX.  The boat was a 35' Benatou.  We had a great
time with no worries.  Will a 30MkII be similar, or very different due to
the 5 foot less, less beam, and probably much less ballast?

greatly appreciated!