Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 11:54:36 -0600
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List 30MKII batteries
From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
CC: lorne.se...@gmail.com

1st, my boat is 2000 miles away so I can't check,  so I appreciate the help.

What size batteries can fit my 1988 30MKII?

My survey said a group 21 is bad.  No such thing.  I called and the old man
doesn't remember which is bad.   I plan to pre buy my batteries since they are
all about 8-9 years old.

What is the required starting battery?

What size/group are the 2 house batteries?  And,  will two 6 volt GC2 batteries
fit,  they are taller than Group 31 but narrower.

Thanks for any help.

greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!