Hello all,

Having not found a replacement, we are fabricating a new rudder shaft
collar at a local machine shop for our C&C 35-3.
What bronze alloy material to use comes to question  It has been narrowed
to 2 different alloys, either #954 or #655.
Does anyone know what the original material was, or can comment on these
bronze alloys for use as a rudder shaft collar?

Thanks,
Tom Oryniak
New Jersey

greatly appreciated!