From: Jean-Francois J Rivard <jfriv...@us.ibm.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 7, 2016 10:19 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: dblair...@gmail.com; admiralmag...@outlook.com
Subject: Stus-List Defiant - 86 C&C 41

Gorgeous boat and definitely priced to move. Too bad I don't need a bigger boat
that's a very sweet deal on a really nice boat that should not need any major
projects for a while.

Perhaps David (On Copy) knows about it as he lives in the area.

Francois Rivard
1990 34+ "Take Five"
Lake Lanier, GA

Hello,

Just wondering if anybody knows this boat (Defiant - 86 C&C 41)... Good friend
of mine (a current 35-1 owner) is seriously considering a trip to Vancouver
from Galveston to see it and I'm just trying to get some background
information... Any help is greatly appreciated...

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1986/C%26C-41-2984102/Mill-Bay/Canada#.V33C8awrKUl

greatly appreciated!