The reefing line is run from the end of the boom to the clutch.  However,
it is not attached to the sail clue. I have a second reef eye in the sail,
but no reefing line in the boom and an empty 2nd reefing line clutch.
Where and how should the 1st reefing line attach?  On my 15' Potter,  it
went from the boom,  through the sail clue and back to a fixed spot on the
boom.   This gave a 2:1 purchase I think.  Should the C&C be the same way?
Or,  does it simply attach to the reef clue with a shackel or similar?

greatly appreciated!