From: "Michael Brown via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "Michael Brown" <m...@tkg.ca>
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 8:15:52 AM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Wednesday Night racing

This is a quote from the USSailing "History of US PHRF Affiliated Handicaps
2016" document.
USSailing may have some data but from a quick search I did not see a summary.

PHRF racing participation is declining across the country. While there are many
factors that
have caused this decrease in participation, one of the recurring complaints
voiced by racers and
race organizers alike is that PHRF handicaps are not always fair.

Michael Brown
Windburn
C&C 30-1