I noticed Touche's stuffing box was dripping when the engine wasn't
running.  Mentioned I needed to tighten it to the Admiral.  She immediately
suggested I open the companionway stairs and set up our two clip on Caframo
fans to blow cool air from the air conditioned cabin into the engine
compartment.  What a great idea!  Made the starboard lazarette much less
agonizingly hot while I worked.

I think I'll keep her!

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83