Hi Frank,

I just did my boat with Aurora Marine Boat Shine.  It worked very well.
There's a two part wash, then you buff the hull with a product called EZ Buff,
and then give it two coats of Boat Shine which applies and is removed like a
traditional wax.  I was really amazed how my C&C 25 shined up.   It was a lot
of work, but she looks great and according to Aurora, the shine should last up
to a year.....time will tell.

Mark McMenamy
C&C 25 "Icicle"
Fort Pierce FL

On Jul 20, 2016, at 10:27 PM, Franklin Schenk via CnC-List

  My friend has a C&C29 with a red hull.  I would like to polish it with
something to bring back the original color.  Many years ago I could buy a car
polish that would do the job.  I assume that there are new products available
today.  Any suggestions?

Frank

greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!