I have a similar problem with my jabsco head. It was a brand new
replacement for the original that I installed about 4 years ago. The other
night we were sleeping aboard and I got up in the middle of the night for a
bio break and lo and behold, the bowl was full! Right to the rim but not
overflowing! Lucky me, I thought, that it didn't sink the boat!

Well being the middle of the night my head wasn't totally screwed on. Of
course, the bowl had been overflowing quite a bit and the bilge was full to
the brim! (I had turned off the bilge pump earlier that day for some
reason)... anyway .. long story short, thanks for recounting your
experience. I now know what I have to do and what will be involved so I'm a
whole lot less worried about it :)

Replacing the head and hoses was the filthiest job I've ever done and I'm
glad not to have to repeat (much) of it.

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 2:40 PM, Pete Shelquist via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Did it fix the original problem?

greatly appreciated!