I switched to W 10 quite a long time ago, from 7, and am largely satisfied,
some irritants aside. Use it on my PC, then Word allows me to see documents
in full on my iPhone and iPad while away on the boat. To keep this C & C
legal, I use Navionics as a backup on the i devices. Patrick Wesley The
Boat, 24, Sidney BC

--
Patrick H. Wesley
4068 Licorice Lane, Victoria BC Canada V8X 0A2

greatly appreciated!