Peter, I just had some aluminum work done on my boom. I took it to Bob at B&B
Welding on W Narragansett and Clinton St in the 5th Ward (right across from my
shop). He should be able to fix it for you fairly quick.
Andy
C&C 40
Peregrine

Andrew Burton
61 W Narragansett
Newport, RI
USA    02840

+401 965-5260

> On Aug 1, 2016, at 09:06, Petar Horvatic via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
> wrote:
>
> I am going to need a new gooseneck.  Mine was a single aluminum piece with
> two loops. Top one broke off.  Boom fitting had an offset set of loops and a
> single 5/8” stainless pin was holding everything together.  Now that the top
> loop broke off there is additional load on the bottom.  Did anyone have to
> replace theirs and how did they go about it?
>

> Petar Horvatic
> Sundowner
> 76 C&C 38MkII
> Newport RI

> This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you like
> what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All Contributions
> are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!