I will be trying to get back from Maine the week before. Weather permitting,
I'll be there. But I won't know until after Labor Day unfortunately. Sounds
like enough fun to make the effort really worthwhile!

Andy
C&C 40
Peregrine

Andrew Burton
61 W Narragansett
Newport, RI
USA    02840

+401 965-5260

> On Aug 2, 2016, at 14:27, Edd Schillay via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
> wrote:
>
> Listers,
>
> Just a reminder that, just a little more than a month away, we will be having
> our fifth annual C&C Northeast Rendezvous at the beautiful and historic
> Mystic Seaport. Some highlights:
>
> We are staying in the seaport. At night, all the guests leave and we have the
> place to ourselves (and the night watchmen.)
> Free dockage on Sunday if you pay for a Saturday night stay.
> Private tour of the seaport, including “exhibits that are not on exhibit”.
> A C&C-only planetarium show.
> Group dockside dinners, boat tours, annual whiskey sharing, late night
> revelry, flying Chinese lanterns, cigars, moderately foul language and all
> around silliness.
>
> Not to be missed — plan your trip now and register! So far, we have a C&C 30
> MkII, a C&C 34+, a C&C 35. a C&C 36, a C&C 37+ and a C&C 40.
>
> See our Rendezvous Website at http://cncnortheast.com and our Rendezvous
> “Movie Trailer” at https://youtu.be/eKHpkatTwuk (Over 500 Views! — OK, Maybe
> not “Viral”, but we’ll take it.)
>
> Also see photos from last year’s Northeast Rendezvous
> (http://cncyachts.com/cncnerendezvous/) and our Facebook page
> (https://www.facebook.com/CcYachtsNortheastRendezvous/)
>
> See write-ups in Cruising World Magazine
> (http://www.cruisingworld.com/cc-rally-at-mystic-seaport) and WindCheck LIS
> (http://www.windcheckmagazine.com/letter_the_c_c_northeast_rendezvous_is_september_10_12_2016)
>
> Your hosts: Rob Gallagher (Hanuman; C&C 30 MkII), David Risch (Corsair; C&C
> 40), Edd Schillay (Starship Enterprise; C&C 37+) and Don Sweeney (Harbor
> Lights; C&C 36)
>

> All the best,
>
> Edd
>

> Edd M. Schillay
> Starship Enterprise
> C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
> City Island, NY
> Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log
>
> This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you like
> what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All Contributions
> are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!