Be aware that the white "marine" extinguishers are completely identical in all ways to the ones at home depot except for the color. All of the ratings, corrosion resistance, etc are the same. There is nothing special about the "marine" ones except the geometrically multiplied price, and that they are white to look yachty.

Bill Bina