I have a peculiar problem, My ST4000+ display no longer displays my rudder
indicator, altho it still seems to be wired in ok.

Also, my heading was locked in at 243 degrees.  This makes my little boat on
the chart plotter point to 243 degrees, and I cannot  use the autopilot. When I
try that, it says “No Data”. I noticed last nite that the heading changed
several times, not actually working, but just a new frozen number.

At first I thought it was the Fluxgate Compass, but Now I am wondering if it
could be the display, as I have two separate inputs that are screwing up.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Bill Coleman

C&C 39 Erie, PA