From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Means
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2016 4:02 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Andrew Means
Subject: Stus-List Boat cover and sails for C&C 34 (1977)

Hey all -

Safari came with a full boat cover that we don’t have storage space for and I’d
like to offer it to anybody on the list. You’d have to come pick it up or make
arrangements to ship, but I won’t charge you anything for it. It’s blue
sunbrella material and it looks to be in pretty good condition. I haven’t seen
it on the boat yet.

I’ve also got a used main sail: Staaf Sails paneled - dacron luff / kevlar
laminate leech - needs some slight repairs if anybody wants it for a spare.

Andrew

--
Andrew Means
S.V. Safari - 1977 C&C 34 Mk I