Looks like standard automotive heater hose.
    Doug MountjoysvPegasusLF38 #4just west of Ballard, WA.

------ Original message------From: Josh Muckley via CnC-ListDate: Wed, Aug 10,
2016 19:24To: C&C List;Cc: Josh Muckley;Subject:Re: Stus-List 33-2 heater hose.
(water heater)
Looks like hose we use at work.  We call it boston marathon but I think the
real name is boston marathoner made by eaton.Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD