Hello,

I looked a C&C 99 a number of years ago, probably around 2012. It was very
nice, and is kind of tight down below. I wanted a boat that 4-5 people could
spend 3-4 days aboard and I felt that the 99 was just too small. I ended up
buying a 110 and the extra space below was the big difference.

All of the latest C&C models (99, 110, 115, 121) are similar. I think they
are all very nice and share a lot of the same components and design.

The 99's should be quite affordable now.

Good luck,
Barry

Barry Lenoble
leno...@optonline.net