Rick — I don’t know if it will help you any, but I’ve posted a photo taken this
past weekend of my new Rolly Tasker 135 genoa on my web server.  This was under
light air (maybe 6-8 knots apparent — I don’t have a wind instrument, so I’m
just guessing). It’s a cross cut design, and seems to work pretty well.

http://www.postaudio.net/webserver/headsail.jpg
<http://www.postaudio.net/webserver/headsail.jpg>

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

> On Aug 16, 2016, at 8:41 AM, Rick Brass via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
> wrote:
>
> It’s the end of summer and business must be getting slow. I’ve already been
> offered the 15% discount (though it was off the highest quote) and delivery
> in 3 to 4 weeks.
>
> Rick

greatly appreciated!