We too have a 1975 33 with an Atomic 4. What is your hull number? We cruise at
1800 RPMs and get about 6 knots. We are in the process of replacing our engine
with a rebuilt  from Moyer Marine. If you are not familiar with Moyer Marine
you should be. They are the authority on all things Atomic 4. They even
manufacture C&C style engine mounts which seem to match the original specks.
Dave.

Sent from my iPad

> On Aug 17, 2016, at 8:00 AM, Free Girls Sailing via CnC-List
> <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>
> We have an Atomic 4 in our 33 Mark 1 and top speed is around 6.5 knots.
>
> Jessica
> 1975 C&C 33 Mark 1
>
>> On Wednesday, August 17, 2016, doug.welch--- via CnC-List
>> <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>> I am getting 5.5 kn @2,800 in flat water. I have a 2 blade variprofile
>> feathering prop.
>
> This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you like
> what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All Contributions
> are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!