Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 19:01:05 +0000
From: Bradley Lumgair <lumg...@hotmail.com>
To: "cnc-list@cnc-list.com" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List Odball 33-2 deck fitting

Paul is correct, mine have NZ on them and they are in fact a metric size of
some sort. I have taken the threaded plug all over town to find something to
fit with no luck. Will be changing my deck fitting this winter. (its cheaper
than buying the rubber cone fitting) Our marina has the rubber cone fitting
that works well enough for now (just keep your mouth shut)
Brad
"Pulse"
1985 33-2
Lake Huron

Sent miraculously through cyberspace from my smartphone