From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Frederick G
Street via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 08:40
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Frederick G Street
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C Landfall 35 Inquiry

Hi, Ed — welcome to the list!  Chuck Gilchrest on the list has a Landfall 35;
hopefully he’ll chime in.  He’s on the East Coast, however.

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

On Aug 22, 2016, at 7:30 PM, Edward del Val via CnC-List

Hi.

Just joined the list as someone who is considering purchasing a C&C Landfall 35
in the next year or so. While I've done a bit of research on this boat and have
sailed on some C&Cs in my past, I've never sailed on the Landfall nor have I
physically hopped aboard one. Does anyone know someone with a Landfall 35 in
the Portland, OR area or up in Seattle? It would be great to come check out the
design so that my wife and I can decide if this boat will meet our needs.

Thanks!

Ed

Edward James del Val
Composition Instructor