From: Marek Dziedzic via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Marek Dziedzic <dziedzi...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Wed, Aug 24, 2016 9:25 am
Subject: Re: Stus-List Grand adventure/ long distance sailing in a C&C

Interesting. Two different boats do the same sailing trip, both of them from
Halifax. I wonder what they add to the drinking water in Halifax.

Btw. I think that the guys I know did it in a different (not C&C) boat and a
little bit bigger (30 or 31 ft.).

Marek

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

greatly appreciated!