@Dave, yea almost, but not so much.  I'd consider one if it came up in my
price range but that won't likely happen unless Captain Kirk decides to cut
me a deal.

@Mike,  I saw that Merlin on Yacht World. There is also a nice 34+ in
upstate NY.

My issue is that shipping and all that goes with it will probably add 10%
to the purchase price.   I have to wait for something I can sail home :)

My Budget should be 50K but of course I can go a bit higher. If I have to
add more to that in trucking, loading, stepping, etc it's just too much.

I have considered the long motor down the Hudson but that would take up
some serious time and expense as well.

I think I'm gonna have to wait for something to come up between Virginia
and Maine.  And also maybe get lucky and find someone before they get
involved with a broker and the price goes up another 10%.

Rob

greatly appreciated!