Hello all

I have the new EV 200 which a wheel drive for the sailboat.  I have done the
installation and they system seems to be working however the wheel does not
seem to come back to starboard and the boat ends up off course.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

As a side note I installed the Control head beside the companion way as that is
where the existing control head was.   Also it's nice to get out the the rain
or of up here off of Nova Scotia.

Sent from my iPhone

greatly appreciated!