Hi Alex

Had similar issues with our Horizon WS unit.  We checked continuity of wire
from masthead to unit and all was well.  The masthead unit is a pretty
simple affair but does include electronics that can corrode / wear over
time.  I disassembled, sprayed with electronic cleaner put it all back
together and seems to be working OK.  My plan is to disassemble over the
winter, thoroughly clean and dry and hope for the best next year.  Suggest
check your continuity, ensure clean connections and give your mast head unit
some TLC

My 2 cents American

John and Maryann

Legacy III