From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of robert via
CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 11:24 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: robert
Subject: Stus-List Electrical Question

Mystery solved......another lister bought the same fixture and explained how it
connects.....the one white wire is the 'ground'........the fixture comes apart
and the positive and negative wire(s) are led in through the back of the
fixture and connects inside to the 'steaming light' and the 'foredeck light'
which is controlled by a switch which is controlled by the boat's electrical
panel switches so you can one light on or both at the same time.

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.