From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Edd Schillay
via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 1:49 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Edd Schillay <e...@schillay.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Potable water pump

Fred,

Also highly recommend the Shurflo pumps.

And Fred — make sure it’s fused correctly :P

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay

Starship Enterprise

C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B

City Island, NY

On Sep 19, 2016, at 1:42 PM, LKL via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com
<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

Fred,

Just fixed a similar problem.  Replaced with a matching Shurflo Aqua King 3.0.
I have no problem hearing this pump.  Hope this helps.

Lloyd Lippe

Finesse

1985 Landfall 39