De : CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> de la part de Chuck Gilchrest via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Envoyé : 21 septembre 2016 20:13
À : cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc : Chuck Gilchrest
Objet : Re: Stus-List Sailing Racing courses in BVI

Offshore Sailing School in the BVI has this starting this December.

http://www.sailingworld.com/new-racing-clinic-by-offshore-sailing-school?dom=rss-default&src=syn

[http://www.sailingworld.com/sites/sailingworld.com/files/styles/medium_1x_/public/images/2016/08/3.1a_scrubisland_slide_12_learning_to_sail_700x465.jpg?itok=-4GATDqW]<http://www.sailingworld.com/new-racing-clinic-by-offshore-sailing-school?dom=rss-default&src=syn>

New Racing Clinic by Offshore Sailing
School<http://www.sailingworld.com/new-racing-clinic-by-offshore-sailing-school?dom=rss-default&src=syn>
www.sailingworld.com
Offshore Sailing School will host a new racing course in the BVI this December.

Will be taught in Colgate 26's.  I don't know of any "schools" outside of
Oakcliff that offer racing instruction in any boats approaching 40' or more.
Not sure it ticks all the boxes, but it is a start..

Chuck Gilchrest

S/V Half Magic

1983 LF 35

Padanaram, MA