So,
first, I couldn't find a contact for Paul @ Jabsco
Next, the pump is about 9-10 years old and was only used for 2 of that.
Ran fine during the early part of the summer, and now, it runs, but no suction.
Appears the repair kit runs from about $85.00 USD plus shipping to Canada ?$?
to about $190 CDN if sourced at a local chandlery.
On disassembly, no obvious signs of failure or breakage of rubber etc...

Mystery

Alex Giannelia
C&C 35-II (1974) no 282
a...@airsensing.com