An update on the CNG process for any listers in this area with CNG

I managed to have my existing CNG canister hydro tested to get a 5 year
CANADIAN certification (it came from US)
Once certified Heritage Gas will refill the canisters at their Raddall drive
location in Burnside (Dartmouth, NS).  I had to purchase a refill adaptor off
eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/182161389847 for this purpose

I have now refilled the tank in July before our two week cruise and again this
week to have it full for next season.

Contact me off list if you are in the area and have a CNG tank and I can
provide details

Thanks

Mike Hoyt
Persistence