From: CnC-List [] On Behalf Of Frederick G
Street via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 9:28 AM
To: Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List
Cc: Frederick G Street
Subject: Stus-List AIS VHF

Well, my prediction a couple of months ago that it would be a while before we
saw combined AIS/VHF transceivers has been proven wrong:

As soon as these are approved and available through distribution, I’ll be able
to price them for C&C listers; let me know if you’re interested (Joel…   :^)

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis