Couple thoughts - be sure the fuel and tank are clean.  Carry lots of spare
fuel filters and be sure you know how to bleed the engine.
Should be no more than 3 days if the weather is good.  Provision for 5 -
you'll get hungry!
Rent/buy/borrow a sat phone.  EPIRB is recommended too.

If you want to see what would be required for an offshore race look here:
http://www.sailing.org/tools/documents/OSR2016mo123032016-[19869].pdf

Probably overkill for your trip.

Sounds like a great trip!

Joel