I have used rotella 15/40 on my 2gm  for past 15 years (yikes)
I figure the multi-grade accommodates the cold hot cold season here in Toronto .

Tim Sippel

C&C 33mkii , Matico

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of tom via
CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 1:41 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: tom <to6...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Looking for oil recommendation for 2GM20F

Yanmar recommends straight weight oil and to vary it depending on the season
and temperature. For temps below 10C 10W or 20W; temps from 10-20C 20W; temps
from 20-35C 30W or 40W. Rotella is recommended, but Yanmar states "Choose a
brand with a rating higher than SAE class CC"
Tom
30-1
Raritan Bay NJ

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 12:17 PM, doug.welch--- via CnC-List
Lots of different recommendations found via Google but favoring rotella t 15W40.

What do you folks use?

Located on Toronto and hauling out in 3 weeks

Cheers,
Doug
Sent from Yahoo Mail on
Android<https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android>

This communication is confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis
of the terms set out at
www.rogers.com/web/content/emailnotice<http://www.rogers.com/web/content/emailnotice>

Ce message est confidentiel. Notre transmission et réception de courriels se
fait strictement suivant les modalités énoncées dans l’avis publié à
www.rogers.com/aviscourriel <http://www.rogers.com/aviscourriel>