You can arrange to buy $5 "units" at the below link.  Add to cart the
number of units and arrange payment via PayPal.  He also has burgees and
stickers available.

http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/chandlery_2/store.php?crn=226

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016, 9:00 PM Colin Binkley via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> So how does one go about assisting in defraying costs that Stu is now
> fronting? We have a nation of 700 boats I have been told.  You ALL are the
> Greatest. Thank you
> Colin Binkley
> SV Lindsey Layne
> 71 C&C 40C #3
> Black Beard Island Ga.
> Wintering in the Great Lakes
> Sent from my iPhone

> like what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All
> Contributions are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!