Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

On 2016-10-16 10:28 AM, Jake Brodersen via CnC-List wrote:
Fred,

My VHF is due for replacement.  Adding AIS was always on my to-do list anyway.
This is a great combination.  How would I get the AIS info to my chartplotter
(Garmin) or Raymarine instruments?  Or should I wait for Raymarine to introduce
their own version of VHF/AIS?  I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before other
manufacturers offer similar products.

Jake

Jake Brodersen
C&C 35 Mk-III “Midnight Mistress”