From: G Collins [mailto:cnclistforw...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 11:18
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Jake Brodersen <captain_j...@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Stus-List AIS VHF

The VHF / AIS has N2K in/output - so it _should_ be plug and play to your
plotter...

Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

On 2016-10-16 10:28 AM, Jake Brodersen via CnC-List wrote:

Fred,

My VHF is due for replacement.  Adding AIS was always on my to-do list
anyway.  This is a great combination.  How would I get the AIS info to my
chartplotter (Garmin) or Raymarine instruments?  Or should I wait for
Raymarine to introduce their own version of VHF/AIS?  I'm sure it's only a
matter of time before other manufacturers offer similar products.

Jake

Jake Brodersen

C&C 35 Mk-III "Midnight Mistress"

Hampton VA