From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Doug Welch
via CnC-List
Sent: October-16-16 16:02
To: C&C List
Cc: doug.we...@rogers.com
Subject: Stus-List Replacing 33-2 Bow Roller and Fitting

I would like to replace the Bow Roller and Fitting (stemhead?) on my 33-2 with
something stainless that's a little beefier, has an attachment point for my
code zero and provides better gelcoat protection for my self launching anchor.
Has anyone replaced the bow roller fitting. It looks like the stem fitting is
totally separate for the jibstay plate. Would love to hear from anyone who has
experience with removing the stem plate or recommends for a fabricator near
Pickering On.

Cheers,

Doug