David,
Not sure if Corsair's locker has a similar configuration as the Landfall's, but
my deck drains (scuppers) have below deck hoses that run through the cockpit
lazarettes down to the though hulls. I had a bad piece of hose that had come
loose from the deck fitting resulting in a leaky locker and collected water in
the bilge.
Chuck Gilchrest
Half Magic
1983 Landfall 35