This has occurred on my 37+ in the  past.  The drain on the combing blocks,
backs up, and floods into the locker,  I check it routinely and use an air pump
to blow it clean. The lockers share the same drain line and in one case filled
about half full of water before I caught it.

Rick
Paikea 37+
Poulsbo, WA