I am doing the Race Your House race put on by the Sloop Tavern Yacht club
Saturday. Patrick is crewing for me, along with 3 other, as the race is only
open th full time live aboards. Should be a fun race.
    Doug MountjoysvPegasusLF38 #4just west of Ballard, WA.

------ Original message------From: Chuck Borge via CnC-ListDate: Tue, Oct 18,
2016 17:28To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com;Cc: Chuck Borge;Subject:Re: Stus-List
Anyone heading out?
Had a great sail in Mt Hope Bay today. Not many left, I imagine. Chuck BC&C 34
ElusiveSomerset, MASent from my
the generous donations of our members. If you wish to make a contribution to
offset our costs, please go to:  https://www.paypal.me/stumurrayAll
Contributions are greatly appreciated!