Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 15:55:22 +0000
From: Kevin Driscoll <kevindrisc...@gmail.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Mainsail replacement considerations

If I were buying a sail right now I would be reading everything on Brian
Hancock's blog about lofts, cuts, and fiber. You can find it here.
<http://www.greatcirclesails.com/maximum-sail-power-blog.html> This guy is
a professional and up on the latest developments in fiber technology, which
is valuable since it is changing every season. He also has a book *Maximum
Sail Power* which may be a little dated in the fiber department, but the
fundamentals are still there.

>snip<

KD
30-2