I use two Caframo air dryers with fans and a solar day/night vent. No humidity
issues. Caveat: Touché is in the water and on shore power year round.

Used to also set out a third air dryer but found two works.

My go to product for mold removal is Scrubbing Bubbles Foaming Bleach.

Not familiar with Wet and Forget for prevention.

Dennis C.

Sent from my iPhone