I have, with good results.  I use butyl to bed anything that has is through
bolted or otherwise attached to the boat without relying on a sealant for
strength.

Jim Reinardy
C&C 30-2 "Firewater"
Milwaukee, WI

On Sun, Oct 23, 2016 at 10:55 AM -0500, "Greg Swetka via CnC-List"

Has anyone used the butyl sealant for bedding down the teak handrails?

Sent from my iPad