Dave
My 33-2 has the same bracket on the mast. My Cunningham is knotted at the first
fairlead, runs up through the cringle in the main and back down through the
other fairlead, through a change of direction and back  through one of the
clutches. Should give you a rough 2 to 1 mechanical advantage on the Cunningham
line. I do not have the cleat on the bottom of the boom.
Brad
"Pulse" 1985 C&C 33-2
Lake Huron