From: Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: 'cnc-list@cnc-list.com' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Della Barba, Joe <joe.della.ba...@ssa.gov>
Sent: Mon, Oct 31, 2016 9:48 am
Subject: Re: Stus-List Last sail

Not sure if yesterday was my last sail or not. I have to get the genoa off to
start rigging for the Parade of Lights sometime soon. We had temps up to about
80 yesterday, which is decent for Maryland this time of year. My son and hs
friends explored Eastern Neck wildlife refuge in the dinghy and were in the
middle of a "tornado of cormorants" as hundreds of the things took flight
around the dinghy. No pelicans around though. I wanted to find some, but I
guess they all went back to Florida. Ospreys are gone too, but the bald eagles
hang around all year.
Joe
Coquina