OK, how does one who is is not knowledgeable about such things know when an
oil pressure switch is bad...how would I know if "sticks" open? (non-mechanic,
no history of mechanical skills)??

 thanks

Richard
S/V Bushmark4; C&C 37 CB; Ohio River, Mile 596.6

Richard N. Bush
2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine
Louisville, Kentucky 40220-1462
502-584-7255