Joel ā€” Iā€™d suggest LMR-400 low-loss cable.  The Times Microwave cable and
EZ-400 UM solderless connectors are top-notch and work great; but you need the
correct crimper die for the LMR-400 ferrules.  This place will make up cables
(to MIL-SPEC) for you:

https://www.amazon.com/LMR-400-Times-Microwave-Connectors-Antenna/dp/B005K1AYCI/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1478623790&sr=8-2-fkmr0&keywords=times+microwave+lmd-400

ā€” Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis