One other thing to consider if using an older machine that will never be
connected to the internet, is that the earlier versions of older than the most
recent Microsoft operating system will boot much quicker than an older version
loaded down with the most recent updates available. If an original operating
system distribution disk is available, then try doing a complete re-install. It
may be necessary to go on the internet to re-register the software, but you can
set so that it will not update before doing that.

Steve Thomas

---- Joel Aronson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
Josh,

The one problem I ran into was getting power to it.  The ThinkPad Stick 300
is cheaper (Atom processor) and is USB powered.  My current leading
candidate.

Joel