Well I should have asked for a hold back until I was able to do a sea trial.
However I'm not trying to claim the $2000+ that I paid to repair the damage but
get Bridge Yacht to waive the $805 they charged me to prep her (wrap the mast
and remove the pulpit) and load her prior to transportation - I believe they
have some accountability in all this and should be interested in client
satisfaction. Btw I bought the boat from them, I never engaged them to find a
boat. Also she was paid in full before transportation - unfortunately no
hold-back due to my trust of them.

Now 5 months later, they have put a collection agency after me who are charging
an extra $450 fees and threatening to put liens on the fully paid boat, if I
don't pay their invoice and fees - not allowed under Ontario law apparently.

I've tried to negotiate with Bridge Yachts and get them to be reasonable but
they refuse to budge.
Robin,
Montreal