From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Josh Muckley
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2016 09:06
To: C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Where are we buying solar panels?

Clearly renogy is providing nominal values for marketing purposes.  You can't
fit all of the specs in the amazon headline.

Josh

On Dec 1, 2016 7:54 AM, "Bill Bina - gmail via CnC-List"

Renogy is not very honest about output. 50 watts at 12 volts is fuzzy math for
this panel, whose output is really almost 19 volts. Output should be stated at
the working output voltage. That is more like a 30 watt panel when comparing to
other brands whose quality factor includes truth. =-O

Bill Bina